Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

police chopper

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote winger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: police chopper
    Posted: 30 March 2019 at 2:19am
what is the chopper flying around for on Rickmansworth lane
Sponsored Links

AlpinaB5 View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlpinaB5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2019 at 5:15am
It was over my place in Lansdown Road too (not looking for me I hasten to add). 3 times. I had to phone the police last Sunday because of a gang of youths running around on the roof of the hospital. It just gets worse!
winger View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote winger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2019 at 10:26am
thives broke into a house on monument lane 7.30 last evening tried to kick front door then went around back smashed patio door alarms going CCTV on nobody bothered to call the police we should be ashamed his wife went with the baby to ask neighbors nobody even opened their front door  sad 
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2019 at 1:15pm
I don't know that 'we' should be ashamed.  There shouldn't be such thieves around but there are, and there should be more effective laws to protect the public and better enforcement of the laws and stronger sentences.

Perhaps the neighbours should be ashamed, or perhaps the neighbours themselves were old / elderley and were frightened that the person(s) knocking on the door were the actual thieves.

Edited by MV Owner - 30 March 2019 at 1:17pm
AlpinaB5 View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlpinaB5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2019 at 3:41pm
When I walked into the village at 7am after my post, I once again had to pick up a bin that had been thrown into the road, there was litter all over the place and the potted plant outside Spice had been overturned leaving earth all over the pavement. Delhi Spice has also had their outside plants vandalised recently. This is being done by local thugs regularly. Rather than spend £20k to mobilise a helicopter (2 times over the last two weekends) why don’t “we” (ie via our rates) pay a couple of grand a night having 2 coppers walking around the village at night?! That’s all it needs.
winger View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote winger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2019 at 5:54pm
tesco express was broken into had police come around gravel hill asking if we saw anything hence chopper last night also monument lane terrible break in sleeping with a Gun next to bed now 

MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2019 at 9:44pm
a gun?  What sort of gun?
hissing sid View Drop Down
Chalfont Oldie
Chalfont Oldie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hissing sid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2019 at 11:28pm
Originally posted by MV Owner MV Owner wrote:

a gun?  What sort of gun?

Grease 
Hissing Sid

It's a free country, adopt whatever PC stance you want. Just don't tell me which stance I should take just because it clashes with your opinion.

AlpinaB5 View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlpinaB5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2019 at 12:52pm
Please don’t tell us why you need to grease yourself.
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2019 at 1:06pm
Word has it that last time 'Rod' was greased it was above the George...............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (no doubt I'll get in trouble for such a comment)

Edited by MV Owner - 31 March 2019 at 1:16pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>