Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Feds

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Feds
    Posted: 06 September 2018 at 7:41pm
The Feds seem to have been driving very quickly up and down Joiners Lane all evening with their blue lights flashing.  Anyone know whats going on
Sponsored Links

Dave-R View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave-R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2018 at 4:14pm
I noticed City of London police vehicles in the area this week. Must be something big for them to come out here as they deal with all the major frauds and the like.
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2018 at 6:28pm
saying that though, even without the Feds, Joiners Lane is like Santa Pod at the moment.  Here is a link to a typical day:-

MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2018 at 7:56pm
Dave-R View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave-R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2018 at 9:43am
Originally posted by MV Owner MV Owner wrote:

saying that though, even without the Feds, Joiners Lane is like Santa Pod at the moment.  Here is a link to a typical day:-

I can see Joiners Lane from my bedroom window and of course I can hear it well. That bike was blasting up and down last night about midnight.
Malc London View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malc London Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2018 at 1:59pm

The cars causing the problem are probably stolen judging by the tyre marks on the road which would wreck the car.

Therefore a speed camera would have no effect.

70mph is perfect speed between the roundabouts. Just getting people to stop at the roundabout would be better.

Paul_G View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2018 at 9:00pm
What Malc said!

MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2018 at 8:24pm
Some of these young punks need to learn how to drive properly.

I'm sure a few of them are Lewis Hamilton wannabe's.  Saying that Hamilton's lap to get on pole at Singapore this evening was out of this world.  A championship winning lap without a doubt for the finest racer of his generation and the best F1 racer this country has ever produced
Dave-R View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave-R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2018 at 6:29pm
I just saw two cars racing down the M40 towards London, weaving in and out of traffic, even going along the hard shoulder. I estimate doing up to 120mph.
Absolute morons.
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2018 at 9:17pm
one day bad luck will catch up with them.  Sadly though innocent people can get caught up in such stupidity
 Post Reply Post Reply