Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HSBC

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chalfont Admin
Chalfont Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HSBC
    Posted: 16 May 2018 at 8:21am
I noticed work was being undertaken on it yesterday, anyone know what is moving in?
Sponsored Links

CharlieB View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CharlieB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2018 at 8:56am
Hi, 
Work has been going on at the old HSBC for months, longer than M&S, so no idea what they are doing.  Taking out a huge safe and a staircase were the last things they had been doing last time I idled past.

Its going to be a delicatessen according to planning or at least 'currently envisaged'
'The proposed use of the building is for a Class A1 shop. A delicatessen is currently envisaged and will sell fresh artisan goods and products such as cheese, charcuterie, olives, salads, breads, cakes, food gifts etc. The deli will comprise display shelving, fridges and counters with a small number of tables and chairs for customers.'

And on the two levels above they had proposed to build 6 flats - though judging by this link the initial decision has been refused... 

The old Friday Flowers is I believe going to be a home wares type of shop.
CharlieB
big baggles View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2018 at 10:38am
friday flowers is now pop and moo, a fashion and giftware shop........

hsbc is being made ' open plan' with a fair amount of  structural works going on at present.... it does seem its taking its time to open  !

but time will tell
need a stella and i need one now !
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2018 at 2:46pm
Any addition there would be fantastic
big baggles View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2018 at 9:40am
when nat west closes i guess we will loose another ATM ? - 

so cash point in co-op is awol,

hsbc atm is gone, 

that leaves barclays and tesco express  atm......are there any others in csp ?

need a stella and i need one now !
Nikblik View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nikblik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2018 at 6:08pm
Does anyone know what is going to be done with the NatWest premises, now they have gone?
CharlieB View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CharlieB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2018 at 11:11am
They still have a 2 year lease so could well be empty for that long or longer, and having bumped into the commercial managing agent in the precinct yesterday he said that banks are notoriously lazy when sorting out their closed premises.  They can market it but only under their instruction. So don't expect any news soon other than it being empty for a long while.
CharlieB
Nikblik View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nikblik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2018 at 12:05pm
thanks for the info!
 Post Reply Post Reply