Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What does the biker on the Aprilia do??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
Author
Chalfont Admin
Chalfont Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2018 at 7:59am
Welcome to the forum to our new members.
Sponsored Links

Rod View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2018 at 11:55am
Piller1 - not sure seeing someone is harassment or stalking....
My comment earlier was only a joke...i didn't mean for it to be taken so seriously...
It seems that you have come on to the forum to harass MV
Rod View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2018 at 11:59am
I think we all need to respect each other on here and each others views....
MV - if someone wants a loud exhaust to make up for small genitalia then let it's up to them...if the police deem it illegal that is their risk. There is nothing you can do to force them to change it.
big baggles View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2018 at 9:27am
the aprilia was outside the greyhound  last night.... silent..... it was not fired up !
need a stella and i need one now !
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2018 at 5:13pm
Going back to my original post though, what does Aprilia boy actually do??? he rides up and down Joiners Lane about 3 to 4 times a day.  I am a bit confused about why he doesn't go somewhere on his bike of his????? he must get bored beyong belief.  I love Thorntons chocolates, and I would love a few but I wouldnt want 100Kgs of them.   He has been up and down at leat 3 times again today.

Why doesnt he go on a track day for example

Edited by MV Owner - 17 February 2018 at 5:14pm
Rod View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2018 at 6:32pm
Well someone had to say it...its been a while
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2018 at 6:42pm
thats a good point, i may have to go and chat with him about his exhaust (I nearly did earlier - two guys on the bike) then they may say whats actually happening up there
Nobbysnuts View Drop Down
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nobbysnuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2018 at 2:05pm
There's 2 of them???
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2018 at 1:01pm
I see the PCSO's are in Costa between 12 and 1 on Saturday so I am going to pop in and speak to them about the Aprilia rider.  Having his plate will help
Rod View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2018 at 12:41am
I would also mention the ahlleged stash point for dealers at the garden of rest (referencing Dave R's comments - and he seems in the know)...we cannot have that going on in the village....i might spend some time in the bushes up there to see what goes on...spent some great times in the bushes up there in my younger days...anyway...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>