Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What does the biker on the Aprilia do??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
Author
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave-R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2018 at 8:25am
Originally posted by Rod Rod wrote:

I would also mention the ahlleged stash point for dealers at the garden of rest (referencing Dave R's comments - and he seems in the know)...we cannot have that going on in the village....i might spend some time in the bushes up there to see what goes on...spent some great times in the bushes up there in my younger days...anyway...

I don't know about these days but I do know for a 100% fact a certain local dealer about 10 years ago kept his stuff up there.
Sponsored Links

MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2018 at 9:07am
well he rides up and down, often late at night and early in the morning.  He also rides up and down in short time intervals.  ie rides up Joiners Lane and then down say 2-5 mins later
lesleyr View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lesleyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2018 at 12:17pm
Perhaps you should all leave the police work to the police. Instead of making some ridiculous accusations that none of you know are true or not. Why not just report it to the police and let them deal with it ?
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2018 at 12:27pm
well I havent made a ridiculous accusation, Ive just stated he rides up and down.
lesleyr View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lesleyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2018 at 4:55pm
Then if it is bothering you report it every time it happens. This thread has turned into some idiotic nudge, nudge wink, wink. I'm sure I am not the only one who thinks that !! I care about the village I live in and if this is happening then it makes it a less pleasant place to live. If it is reported by you then this might be the final piece of the jigsaw for the police. They may have had other reports.
watsy View Drop Down
Chalfont Admin
Chalfont Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2018 at 9:26pm
What did the PCSOs say when you popped in today MV?
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2018 at 9:45pm
i didnt go into Costa Watsy but the river looks fab
Dave-R View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave-R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2018 at 9:38am
Originally posted by lesleyr lesleyr wrote:

Perhaps you should all leave the police work to the police. Instead of making some ridiculous accusations that none of you know are true or not. Why not just report it to the police and let them deal with it ?

Neither did I make any accusation! I mentioned what someone who behaved similarly did 10 years ago.
lesleyr View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lesleyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2018 at 11:49am
Originally posted by Dave-R Dave-R wrote:

Hmmmm I know for a fact that dealers have kept their stashes hidden in the memorial garden in the past. Also they ve used bikes rather than cars because they ve got more chance of getting away from the police on a bike. Maybe hes going to collect bits for customers?

Maybe he's going to collect bits for customers !! Sounds like an accusation to me. As informed as you may think you are if this is the case then the police should be informed and alerted to the fact.
GXCSP View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GXCSP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2018 at 1:59pm
It's turned into the yapping dog thread.

I don't think villages are for you, you need to live in a remote area with no noise!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>