Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What does the biker on the Aprilia do??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
Author
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What does the biker on the Aprilia do??
    Posted: 10 February 2018 at 8:19pm
All,

Does anyone know what the biker on the black Aprilia does and where he is doing?  He rides up and down Joiners Lane at least 4 times every evening.

He is certainly not speeding but his super loud exhaust is definately illegal.  If I get his plate I'll report him to the feds

Cheers

MV
Sponsored Links

Dave-R View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave-R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2018 at 9:44am
Hmmmm I know for a fact that dealers have kept their stashes hidden in the memorial garden in the past. Also they ve used bikes rather than cars because they ve got more chance of getting away from the police on a bike. Maybe hes going to collect bits for customers?
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2018 at 10:26am
I don't know Dave R, I'm not saying your wrong but I dunno mate
Piller1 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Piller1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2018 at 7:14pm
I understand that vehicles with loud exhausts may become a problem however there comes a point where, and from previous events loud non illegal exhausts have saved life’s from people that don’t care about bikers and don’t give the time to see us.
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2018 at 8:39pm
Im a biker have both Jap and Italian bikes and have never fitted an illegal exhaust.  This guys exhaust is illegal.

If a biker runs someone over and the biker has an illegal exahust fitted then the biker is not insured.

The risk of being hit is unfortunately part of riding a motorcycle

Edited by MV Owner - 12 February 2018 at 8:40pm
Piller1 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Piller1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2018 at 8:42pm
How would you know it’s illegal? If your a biker than you understand the amount of near misses are on the road with cars I believe that a loud exhaust is a good thing in ways.
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2018 at 8:45pm
I have been riding 18 years and I have had one near miss on the road.  In my view its all about the mindset of the biker not that of the car driver
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2018 at 8:47pm
Saying that though I can appreciate your point that a loud exhaust is not always a bad thing.
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2018 at 8:50pm
he could perhaps weaer more high visibility clothing too
llam View Drop Down
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote llam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2018 at 9:05pm
Police are well aware of this biker.
Ridiculous excuse for illegal anti social add on. If they make bikers safer why doesn’t everyone have one then?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>