Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Holiday Cottage Recommendation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Piglet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Holiday Cottage Recommendation
    Posted: 10 January 2018 at 11:48am
Happy New Year everyone!  Just trying to cheer up January by booking a short break in the UK.  Does anyone have any holiday cottage recommendations that would take bookings for 1 night and preferably with a hot tub?
Sponsored Links

ian View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2018 at 9:20am
No hot tub but I have a place in Cornwall we rent out for long and short stays- facebook.com/annethlowen
Rod View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2018 at 5:53pm
There used to be a hot tub above in the establishment above the George.
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2018 at 6:09pm
jeez Rod, How do you know this or did Peter Stringfellow tell you
big baggles View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2018 at 6:31pm
i know of a place in dorset, little wooden  log cabins, and a hot tub for your use... you can also arrange for spa / treatments/ beauty therapy sessions too, 

they will also arrange a  thetable at local italian restaraunt, taxi  travel the lot if you just feel lazy...

if dorset is of interest pm me, i will send you details
need a stella and i need one now !
LilyRose View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LilyRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2018 at 11:54am
Forest Holidays are good and most of the lodges have hot tubs. I'm not sure whether you can just stay for one night though. Have you thought about hiring a hot tub for your own back garden for a weekend or week? We used Bucks Hot Tub Hire last year. They deliver a hot tub and fill it up for you. They leave you with all the chemicals and instructions. Probably better value than going away!
Piglet View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Piglet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2018 at 12:13pm
OMG have never heard of hot tub hire!  Mind you, I don't think they'd be able to get it into our back garden!
LilyRose View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LilyRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2018 at 1:06pm
They probably can. Here's the website http://buckshottubhire.co.uk

They just roll it in. They probably only need about 3 to 4 foot. If you have a side entrance I am sure they can get it in. They might even be able to get it through the house if you don't.

We had one for a week. It was really good fun.
big baggles View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2018 at 7:27pm
finally managed to respond to the pm's, sorry for delay, - BT  killed my broadband last week, - still not correctly fixed now....

need a stella and i need one now !
brewski View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brewski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2018 at 4:14pm
BT crap too?, virgin down here on Friday too for 12 hours.
Too many laws...
Too few examples...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>