Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Missing ginger and white cat

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backtochalfont Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Missing ginger and white cat
    Posted: 03 November 2017 at 1:07pm
I'm posting on behalf of a neighbour. Their ginger and white cat (Archie) went missing from Copthall Corner on Wednesday 25th October. He was often seen in Hedgerow/Garners Road area. He is very friendly and has been known to jump in a van and end up elsewhere. There has been a possible sighting over the last few days in the Joiners Lane area. Please do post if you think you may have spotted him. Thank you.
Sponsored Links

Dave-R View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave-R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2017 at 3:57pm
I live in the same area and my cat went missing for three weeks earlier this year and then just came in through the flap as though nothing had happened so tell them not to give up hope.
Nikblik View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nikblik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2017 at 1:34pm
I’ve just seen a ginger and white cat on Field Way at the Boundary Road end. Talking to my husband we’ve both seen it a few times over the past few days and it got our dog worked up. We dont think we’ve seen it before, Its quite a long cat, the tail is striped, mostly ginger at the body end but mostly white at the other end, and it looks like its got at least 2 white paws. I did see a picture somewhere of the cat missing but I cant remember what site I saw it on so if you can post the picture or a link I can comment. You can PM me if you would like some specific locations. Hope that helps.
backtochalfont View Drop Down
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backtochalfont Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2017 at 4:42pm
Thank you Dave, here's hoping. And many thanks Nikblik, I have PM'd you.

Post Reply Post Reply