Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Teddies

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Libtek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Teddies
    Posted: 17 August 2017 at 9:17am
Apologies if this is posted in the wrong place but I couldn't find anywhere else....... I have found a big black bag filled with teddy bears and other cuddly animals in the loft and wondered if there was a charity or children's refuge that would want them. They are in very good condition and ideally i would rather they went to someone who wanted them, rather than be sold off. Please PM me if you can help. Thanks
Weekends are a bit like rainbows. They look good from a distance but disappear when you get up close to them.
Sponsored Links

Sue View Drop Down
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2017 at 4:29pm
Hi,
My daughter is raising money for her World Challenge trip next summer and is planning a Teddy Tombola at Fulmer Day next year so we would love to have your teddies. I can collect tomorrow morning if you are happy for us to have them.
Thanks!
Sue
Libtek View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Libtek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2017 at 5:25pm
Hello Sue, fine by me. If you email me I'll let you know my address. Email is dmtomlin@gmail.com
Weekends are a bit like rainbows. They look good from a distance but disappear when you get up close to them.
 Post Reply Post Reply