Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Safeguard Notice from School

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Safeguard Notice from School
    Posted: 06 July 2017 at 3:21pm
FYI : received today from local school:

We have just been alerted from the police about a potential safeguarding issue with the following information:

If you see a black Mercedes/BMW (we believe the number plate is: MW64 EOB) with blackout out rear windows and alloys (6 spoke) acting suspiciously in the local area – could you please do one of two things:

1. Alert the police (on 101) immediately (and if possible….)
  2. Let us know when/where it was sighted

Sponsored Links

admarlow View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2017 at 9:39am
Its a black merc according to the internet :- https://www.vehiclecheck.co.uk/?SC=132&vrm=MW64+EOB ;
big baggles View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2017 at 9:33am
interesting, - not had that from our school ?

and with a full registration and the number of anpr cameras active now pinpointing the vehicle to a small location should be straightforward.....

are we sure this is genuine ?
need a stella and i need one now !
Nicky View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2017 at 7:59am
The message was sent via ParentMail from my youngest's school and the girls were all spoken to about not walking home alone during form time apparently.  Whether the content has any substance ... who knows?!  I just thought I'd post it here as it seemed a little more specific than the ones I've received over the last few years.  
EmmaO View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2017 at 4:38pm
We have just received this notice from the school today!
The artist formerly known as Bobblehead :)
 Post Reply Post Reply