FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Late night dog barking, every night!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
MantraMan View Drop Down
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MantraMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Late night dog barking, every night!
    Posted: 05 July 2017 at 6:27am
I did see that thread but this particular dog is let out of the owners back door into their garden and lets it bark for a few minutes then goes back in again, enough to wake you from a deep sleep. I understand if it's letting it out to do its business but not at that time of night and must be fully aware of the disturbance it is causing. I just don't understand the thinking behind it.

Edited by MantraMan - 05 July 2017 at 6:28am
Sponsored Links

hissing sid View Drop Down
Chalfont Oldie
Chalfont Oldie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hissing sid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2017 at 1:49am
There's a 9 page thread complaint about what looks like the same dog

http://www.chalfontstpeter.com/forum/what-do-u-do-about-a-yapping-dog_topic7943_page1.html?KW=Dog
Hissing Sid

It's a free country, adopt whatever PC stance you want. Just don't tell me which stance I should take just because it clashes with your opinion.

MantraMan View Drop Down
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MantraMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2017 at 12:30am
Does anyone else suffer with the same problem of a dog being let out every night without fail barking very loudly between 23.00-23.45? I can't work out the exact whereabouts of the culprit but it's in the vicinity of Royle Close or Copthall Close. I really can't believe that someone can be so thoughtless of others that are trying to sleep and constantly woken up and have to be up early for work. Amazing that nobody hasn't made any complaints regarding this matter. Anyone have any ideas as I would like the have a friendly word, or if you recognize this as being your dog would you please have some consideration for others and let the dog out at a reasonable time or take it for a walk.

Edited by MantraMan - 05 July 2017 at 12:45am
 Post Reply Post Reply