Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Three Oaks in top ten pub's...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brewski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Three Oaks in top ten pub's...
    Posted: 01 July 2017 at 3:53pm
Well done to all the guys.

Great food and service, much prefer this to the overpriced (in my opinion) Raymond Blanc's Jolly Farmer.

http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/article/best-pubs-in-the-uk
Too many laws...
Too few examples...
Sponsored Links

ma0nps View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ma0nps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2017 at 10:05pm
Good for them! (Although selfishly I hope it doesn't make it tougher to get a table!)

I think we're lucky to have some very decent food pubs within striking distance of CSP and it's nice to see them get some recognition. As a northern "ex-pat" living down South though I can't help but notice that GQ haven't even pretended to have looked north of the Watford Gap at options!!!
Rod View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2017 at 10:29pm
I agree that the Three Oaks is a fantastic gastro pub...great food...friendly and efficient staff...good drinks selection. Took my mistress there today and she loved it.Great place well done.
 Post Reply Post Reply