FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Old photos to fuse to glass

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Bucks Fizz View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bucks Fizz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Old photos to fuse to glass
    Posted: 29 August 2015 at 3:18pm
Marie,
Celfunde hold a 'history surgery' upstairs in CSP library on the first Saturday of each month (10am-1pm), where folks call in with photos, documents and artefacts for discussion, scanning, research etc. Why not call in next Saturday?
Sponsored Links

Marie View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2015 at 12:50pm
Thank you! I will give them a try. 
Sunray View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2015 at 10:50am
Hi Marie
Try contacting Celfunde who are the historical organisation for Chalfont St Peter I know they have hundreds of old photographs of the village, many will not be copyrighted.

The Library will have contact details or their are details on the following website:
http://www.bucksvoice.net/celfundeinheritance/services
Sunray
Marie View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2015 at 10:57am
here's the link :) 

www.fired-works.co.uk
Marie View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2015 at 10:54am
Good Morning 

Does anyone have any old photos of Chalfont St Peter and surrounding areas that I can take a copies of? For those of you that don't know I have a shop in Market Place, where I make fused glass and jewellery. One of the things that people keep asking for are old photos of the area in glass but I'm not able to get my hands on any that aren't copyrighted  

I only need a scanned copy so won't ruin the originals and I will reimburse you with a lovely glass image of your picture that won't ever fade or get water damaged.  

Here's a link to my website so you can see some examples of photos fused to glass

Thanks in advance 

Marie 

email: marie@fired-works.co.uk
 Post Reply Post Reply