Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > Out & About
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - i know, i know, i shouldnt have bothered..domino's
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

i know, i know, i shouldnt have bothered..domino's

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
big baggles View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: i know, i know, i shouldnt have bothered..domino's
    Posted: 06 July 2015 at 4:13pm
pierre, plastic glasses are cheap... in bucks we use glass

need a stella and i need one now !
Sponsored Links

pierre View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pierre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2015 at 8:23pm
Oh, and how much for a pint of Stella around here???!!!  £4.25? ouch! £3.50 I was paying!!
Perveyor of crap knob jokes since 2007.
pierre View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pierre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2015 at 8:20pm
Yay everyone! I'm in Loudwater now! out of desperation I called in on Bucks Pizza in Castle street High Wycombe a couple of nights ago. As soon as I entered I knew it was gonna be a mistake. There was a beetle stood in line behind me but he got tired of waiting so walked round me for a free scoff... of my scabby pizza!
When it arrived the nice Asian man  over emphasised that he had made it just for me and I would really enjoy it. That was more than enough for me, I paid for it and promptly placed it in the rubbish bin direrctly outside the cess pit! I had a slice of toast when I got home.

Its good to be back in the land of impatient drivers and badly unmade 'A' roads  Confused

Perveyor of crap knob jokes since 2007.
EmmaO View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2015 at 12:20pm
We had a meal disaster last night and ended up calling @homepizza but ordered lasagne and a mixed salad as didn't fancy pizza. DELICIOUS! I love their pizza's too.......
The artist formerly known as Bobblehead :)
Chillies View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Chillies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2015 at 10:58am
Baggles, Baggles, Baggles

@home in GX is the only place to use... they deliver to CSP too. Great choice and sizes, still comes in a box, but normally within 1 min of leaving the oven. You can do half and half too if stuck for choice.

Personal fav is the Bang Bang on one half and Ay Caramel on the other in 18 inch Tongue 
www.chalfontchillies.co.uk Twitter: @chalfontchillie Facebook: chalfontchillies

Often to be seen walking his Staffie Cross and two Chihuahuas so please say hello
Walrus View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walrus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2015 at 8:01am
Agree on the price. There are always offers around.
Is back in the game! :)
JohnohUK View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnohUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2015 at 8:52pm
Its ok.. rarely hot mostly warm... much better the day after reheated.. deliver times seem to especially bad at the moment...

Never ever pay published price.. google for a discount code before ordering... 

Count Bassy View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Count Bassy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2015 at 3:12pm
I really like @home pizza in GX but unfortunately my wife is now on a wheat free diet and it seems a bit mean to eat one in front of her :(

Malc London View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malc London Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2015 at 10:34am
I don't rate Dominos. Used to be good but now are so expensive, it's hard to justify paying so much for what they provide.

I've used the Italian a few times which is reasonably good. Pizza Express is useful if they have a deal on

Haven't yet tried the others in GX.
Walrus View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walrus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2015 at 8:38am
Never had a problem with dominos, but I always collect, it's quicker.
Is back in the game! :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>