Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > Memory Lane
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CSP Families from yesteryear

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angie Pitts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2016 at 4:37am
I have a very old photo of many local children at a Labour Party children's Christmas party and I think one of the children in the photo is Carol Brant.
Angie Pitts (nee Soars)
Sponsored Links

dot poleykett View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dot poleykett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2016 at 10:12am
Hi Rich Kid I have sent Angie Pitts an email to alert her of your message I'm sure she will reply via the forum .
Dot Pole yet.
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dot poleykett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2016 at 9:10pm
Does anyone know what happened to Colin and Keith Co let ta we were neighbours as children in Gravel Hill,
Rich Kid View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2016 at 10:10pm
John Harris, Ray Lincoln, Ray Savage, the Windsor brothers of Leachcroft - what happened to them, anyone know? 
Lincoln View Drop Down
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lincoln Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2016 at 9:14pm
Ray Lincoln is alive and well and living in Basingstoke.  He would like to know if anyone knows anything about Frank Reynolds, Mick Fox, Peter Hill or Ray Savage.
tobic View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tobic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2016 at 12:14pm
Good to see you are still alive and kicking, Ray, your name conjures up a lot of memories with Ray Savage and life in the late 50's in leachcroft...............

Condoms should be used on every conceivable occasion.
MARYO View Drop Down
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MARYO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2017 at 5:34pm
Colin Coletta is married to a lovely lady named Penny and lives in Daventry.
Happy New Year.
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dot poleykett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2017 at 6:37pm
Thank you Maryo-often wondered what happened to Colin and Keith we were neighbours at Gravel Hill until my family moved to Leach Croft so pleased to hear Colin is well.
John-Boy View Drop Down
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John-Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2018 at 9:22am
I remember John Bail. He and i went to Gravel Hill Primary school ( behind Hillside Close)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567