Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Shop - Market Place

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Shop - Market Place
    Posted: 19 September 2014 at 10:02pm
Hello all 

I thought I'd introduce myself to the forum. I will shortly be opening a shop called Fired Works at 28b Market Place.  My new sign went up today and the refurbishments are very nearly finished… finally. There was a lot to do! 

I make everything that I will be selling from large pieces of glass wall art to personalised jewellery in silver and can take orders for commissions and one off pieces.  

I will keep you informed of the opening date and hope you will help me celebrate with a glass of fizz Smile

I'm very much ooking forward to meeting you all 

Marie

www.fired-works.com 
Sponsored Links

Dave-R View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave-R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2014 at 11:25pm
Sounds good. Good luck with it!
Marie View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2014 at 10:34am
Thank you 
big baggles View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2014 at 10:36am
excellent, - good luck with the venture, we will definitely pop in and say hello....
need a stella and i need one now !
 Post Reply Post Reply