Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > Out & About
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Crewroom cafe

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparkle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Crewroom cafe
    Posted: 03 July 2014 at 7:44pm
Went to the crewroom cafe at Denham Airfield yesterday and was very impressed, food was good and venue great, watching the planes come and go added to the experience.
Sponsored Links

timo_w2s View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timo_w2s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2014 at 7:56pm
Is it open to the public?
Who is General Failure and why's he reading my hard disk?
Butterfly View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butterfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2014 at 8:15pm
Yes it is.  It gets crowded at the weekends but during the week its great. It is on the opposite side of the airfield from Biggles Restaurant.

timo_w2s View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timo_w2s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2014 at 9:57am
Thanks, been meaning to check out the airfield. I've only watched planes from the road in the past.
Who is General Failure and why's he reading my hard disk?
big baggles View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2014 at 11:44am
WILL BE BUSY THIS WEEKEND WITH HELICOPTER MOVEMENTS FOR THE GRAND PRIX
need a stella and i need one now !
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2014 at 11:48am

been thinking, so its the denham side ( by the control tower side of the airfield)  ? , not the helicopter hangar side of the field nearest to west hyde ?

my son would love to go up and watch the aircraft....

he's looking forward to RIAT  in a weeks time...
Butterfly View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Butterfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2014 at 6:33pm
Turn off the North Orbital Rd onto Tile House Lane.  Keep going and you'll come across the entrance to the airfield and to Biggles Restaurant - do not turn in but keep going on till you eventually see a sign for the Crewroom Cafe.  You pass behind a lot of sage green hangars. There is plenty of parking. - Enjoy!!!
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2014 at 12:58pm
excellent - thanks we will  check it out!

Post Reply Post Reply