Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Where's Tony Bickmore?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tobic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2014 at 5:06am
I remember Paul Neville well, cannot put a face to Rob Stafford though the name rings a bell in my far distant past.

Condoms should be used on every conceivable occasion.
Sponsored Links

tobic View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tobic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2014 at 6:02am
Sent you a PM, Rob..............

Condoms should be used on every conceivable occasion.
Sue Windsor View Drop Down
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sue Windsor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2021 at 4:37am
hi just asking a random question. Are you the Rob Stafford who was friends with Paul who lived at the flat over the Bee Research in Chalfont St Peter?
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sue Windsor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2021 at 4:39am
Rob. I think it is you Paul’s name is Neville. 😊 Sue
AlpinaB5 View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlpinaB5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2021 at 2:41pm
I’ve seen Paul Neville a couple of times this week and he is doing well. I’ll make sure he knows you’re all thinking of him. He’s not able to access the site in his mobile as he’s still got one with A and B buttons😜
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sue Windsor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2021 at 2:54pm
hi there, thank you.  I havnt seen him or Rob for about 40 years.  I’ve just moved back to the uk saw this site and thought just by chance I would post...I used to call him my big “Bruv” 😊
Thanks you again. Sue

Rich Kid View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2021 at 2:33pm
Has Tony B posted in recent times? Trust he is keeping well.
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sue Windsor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2021 at 3:09pm
Hi Rob
Do you remember me...Sue Windsor. You me and Paul Neville used to be rum drinking buddies back in the 1960.s in chalfont St. Peter. I’ve just moved back to the uk and thought it would be fun to re-connect. Sue
AlpinaB5 View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlpinaB5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2021 at 12:57pm
I caught up with Paul Neville earlier and showed him the above exchange. He was absolutely delighted to see people asking about him. He certainly remembers the days of rum in the 1960s and sends his best wishes.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12