Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Where's Tony Bickmore?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where's Tony Bickmore?
    Posted: 01 May 2014 at 7:35pm
What's happened to Tony Bickmore an ex-Chalfontite who used to post from Australia? Anyone know?
Sponsored Links

hissing sid View Drop Down
Chalfont Oldie
Chalfont Oldie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hissing sid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2014 at 8:48pm
I think you maybe talking about Tobic.

Edited by hissing sid - 02 May 2014 at 1:35pm
Hissing Sid

It's a free country, adopt whatever PC stance you want. Just don't tell me which stance I should take just because it clashes with your opinion.

Garry View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Garry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2014 at 9:15pm
I am friends with him on Facebook and he posted on there just the other day, I will see if I can find his post and the date.
Rich Kid View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2014 at 10:27pm
Garry, tell him that Ray Savage & Ray Lincoln were asking after him.
hissing sid View Drop Down
Chalfont Oldie
Chalfont Oldie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hissing sid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2014 at 2:30am
Originally posted by Garry Garry wrote:

I am friends with him on Facebook and he posted on there just the other day, I will see if I can find his post and the date.

Really, I'm glad to hear it. Thanks Garry

Hissing Sid

It's a free country, adopt whatever PC stance you want. Just don't tell me which stance I should take just because it clashes with your opinion.

tobic View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tobic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2014 at 8:00am
Hi Folks, what a coincidence I log on today and see this topic.
I am well thanks, I have been spending my time in Second Life, its an interactive game online and is very addictive lol.
Life goes on here in Western Australia, still playing my lawn bowls and enjoying it.
Feeling older, lol, will be 72 in August.
If any old friends wish to friend me on FB I go under my real name ie  Tony Bickmore
RK, please give my regards to the two 'Rays', i remember our good times in the 1950's well..........
I promise I will show my face on here a bit more often 

Condoms should be used on every conceivable occasion.
big baggles View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2014 at 9:21am
good to have you back tobic !
need a stella and i need one now !
tobic View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tobic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2014 at 9:24am
I notice you still need your Stella, Baggles, smiles, its good to be back !

Condoms should be used on every conceivable occasion.
Rich Kid View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2014 at 10:46am
Originally posted by tobic tobic wrote:

RK, please give my regards to the two 'Rays', i remember our good times in the 1950's well..........

I will. Not so much the 50's more the 60's, Burtons, Uxbridge. Remember the regular bands, Brian Poole & the Tremeloes, Tony River & the Castaways, Cliff Bennett & the Rebel Rousers? How Uxbridge has changed since those days!
Dvr22999874 View Drop Down
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dvr22999874 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2014 at 12:11am

The name Tony Bickmore rings bells with me and we may have known each other 'way back when'. I was a seaman in the Merchant Navy and was also a good mate of Paul Neville and we were just about inseparable whenever I was home on leave. Every pub was our local and we made the round many times.

Maybe you remember me Tony (I am sure you will remember Paul *smile*). If so, I would like to hear from you. I am now living in Qld on the Sunshine Coast and, like you, enjoying life.
Good Luck
Rob Stafford
The Drunken Sailor
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>