Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > Memory Lane
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Names from the Past ....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 15>
Author
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2017 at 6:59pm
Some other old names .... Fenn, Cordell, Vickers?
Sponsored Links

IanP View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IanP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2017 at 7:10pm
Hi Libby, Have you received my text on the personal email Kind regards Ian
IanP View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IanP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2017 at 7:12pm
Hi Libby, have you received my email ok, Kind regards Ian
IanP View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IanP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2017 at 7:21pm
Hi Libby, I've sent an Email to you can you let me know that you've received it Kind regards Ian
IanP View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IanP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2017 at 6:18pm
Hi Libby, Thank you for the reply and update on everyone it means such a lot to me, I also appreciate the post as you probably don't even remember me. Thank you for the update on Margie and that she has been living happily in (paradise) Mallorca all these years, bless her she deserves it, best girlfriend I ever had. I drove along the service road at gravel hill a few weeks ago when visiting my daughter at Gerrards Cross what happened to your house, also how old was Margie when we went out together I thought she was 17 -18 someone else on the forum thought she was the same age as me at 21 1n 1969 1970. Have you got any photos of you both back then I lost all mine god bless you, kind regards Ian and thanks again.           
libbyh View Drop Down
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote libbyh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2017 at 7:40pm
Hi Ian Margie and I must be the same age as you are .I'm sorry but I haven't any photos of us back then .I do remember you .they were good times ! Our old home is still there just changed a bit.Please take care
IanP View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IanP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2017 at 9:00am
Hi Libby, you should have a new message in your in box,
Kind regards Ian
IanP View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IanP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2017 at 9:24pm
Hi Libby, I've left a couple of messages in your in box
Regards
Ian P

dot poleykett View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dot poleykett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2017 at 9:48pm
Anyone remember a photographers think it may have been above Guests the tobacconists I think he was Mr. Hearne
Chilternman View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chilternman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2017 at 11:44pm
I remember a photographer that was at the back of the pet shop I think next to the newsagent by the vale, I think the same guy used to run both businesses, I still have the pic of my sister and me aged about 1 & 3.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 15>