Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > Out & About
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bucks Leather Summer Sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bucks Leather Summer Sale
    Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:58am
Just to say Bucks Leather Centre have gone into Summer Sale today, come find a great bargain!!
Sponsored Links

phisch21 View Drop Down
Chalfont Oracle
Chalfont Oracle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phisch21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:38pm
The forum rules state:
NO Blatant Advertising. This forum is not free advertising space.
J.R. View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J.R. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by phisch21 phisch21 wrote:

The forum rules state:
NO Blatant Advertising. This forum is not free advertising space.
I thought we were supposed to be supporting local shops/companies
JR was ere
watsy View Drop Down
Chalfont Admin
Chalfont Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:41pm
Very happy to support a Chalfont St Peter business and the Bucks Leather Shop - keep posting Sophie - maybe post in the Chalfont St Peter businesses section next time.
phisch21 View Drop Down
Chalfont Oracle
Chalfont Oracle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phisch21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:32pm
So am I - just saying as there is a lot of blatant advertising oging on. maybe we should get the rules changed to cater for it
Malc London View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malc London Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:42pm
I think it's in the right place. Who looks at the business section?

It's a local business holding a special event and I think we should support it, especially a shop so unique as Bucks Leather.

Edited by Malc London - 26 June 2013 at 7:57pm
DanW View Drop Down
Chalfont Admin
Chalfont Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:28pm
It's there to stop people registering and abusing the forum as we had happen in the past with accounts that only posted adverts/spam etc but didn't contribute anything else.

I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems scary and weird.
sophie View Drop Down
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2013 at 8:30pm
I am very sorry if I have done something incorrect. We have in the past posted in this section for events we have had,and there has not been a complaint. I read the forum regularly, so I am sorry,thought this was the correct place to post as it is out and about. Thanks for the support.
DanW View Drop Down
Chalfont Admin
Chalfont Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2013 at 6:09am
Both admins have said it's fine, so I think you are okay! :)
I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems scary and weird.
 Post Reply Post Reply