Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > Out & About
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tripti

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2013 at 7:54pm
delhi spice do their own loyalty card, they also accept tastecards too, which means you can have a curry with a discount, - this brings them a fair amount of business during the week with people taking advantage of the offers...

neither spice or 'raj d's' accept tastecard ( yet ) so they seem quiet during the week.....
need a stella and i need one now !
Sponsored Links

watsy View Drop Down
Chalfont Admin
Chalfont Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:49pm
Had a great meal with the family at the Old Tripti / Raj D's this evening. Very tasty and good service as always.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2013 at 1:01pm
Had a good meal at Delhi Spice yesterday evening, first time. Staff v friendly and ambiance great (a bit cold I don't like air conditioning!). We used the VIP card they have been selling in the area. We walked back and Spice was not as busy as Delhi. It was really busy in Delhi. We used to favour Spice but are now going to use Delhi Spice as they are cheaper and we can use the advantage card. We didn't think Spice was as good as it has been. The Italian restaurant was packed when we walked past, good sign.
nicnac View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicnac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:02pm
Hmm, bit surprised to hear that. I was in Spice that night and it was very busy. I had booked and had to wait for a table. They even were turning people away at the door who hadnt booked. Was busy, but had a lovely special chicken dish......was definitely worth the wait! love that place!
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:15pm
Yep it was busy but not as busy as it used to be. Walked past at about 10pm.

big baggles View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:04am
went into delhi spice on wednesday night with the family, - we went early about 6-45 and it was a fairly busy-

wednesday night is their banquet offer which i think  brings the punters in,

bythe time we left  nearly every table in delhi spice was occupied,  as we walked past spice we could not say the same...

like the raj place too but delhi spice  wins on economics  as it takes the tastecard....
phisch21 View Drop Down
Chalfont Oracle
Chalfont Oracle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phisch21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2013 at 2:22pm
What is their banquet offer?

and why do they list fish dishes under their vegetarian menu on the website? they clearly don't understand what a vegetarian is
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2013 at 7:15pm
banquet i think is any starter, any main, rice dish, veg side dish and naan bread and coffee for £12-95

(i think the king prawn mains add a surcharge of £2-50)
we didnt have it so not 100% sure

i too think its funny about the vegetarian menu layout, - 'fish is meat' !!!
timo_w2s View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timo_w2s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2013 at 9:09pm
I've known a few "vegetarians" who eat fish. Always thought that was a bit odd.
Who is General Failure and why's he reading my hard disk?
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:01pm
thats my missus !- veggie but eats fish !
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>