Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > Out & About
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tripti

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Garry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tripti
    Posted: 23 April 2013 at 4:47pm
Somebody told me that they went up to Tripti the other night and they had one of the best Indian meals for a long time.
I used to really like the Tripti and after they had their problems and lost their chef their food unfortunately took a massive down turn, well it did for me and the wife as far as we was concerned.
Well another person echoed they had been back up there by recommendation and also had a tremendous meal, so we thought we would give it a try.

Last night, Monday 22 April 6 of us, (2 of them regular Spice goers) went in for a meal and I have got to say the food was superb, it reminded me of the food back many years ago from this restaurant, and we have found out why, the award winning chef from then is back and with some new dishes, and all 6 of us agreed without doubt that we would definately go back.

Very highly recommended.

Edited by Garry - 23 April 2013 at 4:49pm
Sponsored Links

rizzo View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rizzo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2013 at 7:21pm
That's good news, I've alway preferred the Tripti to others in the village.
EmmaO View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2013 at 7:49pm
Yes me too generally. I had a lovely take away from them the other week. Its been good again for a while.
timo_w2s View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timo_w2s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2013 at 10:59am
We've had some good meals from Tripti too recently.
Who is General Failure and why's he reading my hard disk?
joshmeah View Drop Down
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joshmeah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2013 at 12:39am
thanks every one for nice feedback

Edited by joshmeah - 08 May 2013 at 12:42am
oldchris View Drop Down
Chalfont Oracle
Chalfont Oracle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldchris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2013 at 12:34pm
good to hear.
stop HS2.
swej View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swej Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2013 at 2:57pm
Wow things happen fast around here - when did the Tripti cease being the Tripti? It is now called the Raj something or other. Or has it been like that for a while now and I just didn't notice?
lesleyr View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lesleyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2013 at 3:08pm
There was a sign writing van parked outside at about 1pm, never took much notice until they pulled out and nearly went into the side of my car !!
oldchris View Drop Down
Chalfont Oracle
Chalfont Oracle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldchris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2013 at 3:53pm
they were putting up the new sign at lunchtimetoday.
stop HS2.
timo_w2s View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timo_w2s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2013 at 4:23pm
Oh no, I hope it's still the same food.
Who is General Failure and why's he reading my hard disk?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>