FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Genealogy & Family History Research

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
AntonyMMM View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntonyMMM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Genealogy & Family History Research
    Posted: 14 August 2012 at 9:38am
Free Family History Advice Sessions.

For anyone wanting to know more about their family history - I will be running regular (and free) advice sessions at the library in Chalfont St Peter. The first sessions will be on Wed 22nd August between 3 and 5pm.

These are one-to-one chats so booking is essential. Anyone wanting to reserve a slot please email me direct.
Sponsored Links

Bucks Fizz View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bucks Fizz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:05pm
Good luck with the business Anthony. I too am keen on genealogy - mainly my own family history research, and helping out friends. Once bitten by the genbug, you are hooked!
AntonyMMM View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntonyMMM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:18am

Allow me to introduce my locally based business - Chalfont Research

I can do any genealogy or  family history research, from a single query, to a full family tree. 

If you want to do your own research but don't know how to go about it - I can take you through the basics to start you on your journey.  Or maybe you have got so far and hit a bit of a brick wall, I can look at your problem and help you get around it.

Free advice given !

Antony Marr
 Post Reply Post Reply