FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

American Legend to play locally

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Mike Wilder 2 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Wilder 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: American Legend to play locally
    Posted: 31 October 2011 at 6:06pm
Never heard Willie Nile but Micky Kemp is awesome
I Survived Chalfont St Peter. Just!
Sponsored Links

Tropic At Ruisl View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tropic At Ruisl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2011 at 5:14pm
Former member of the e-street band, Willie Nile, is to play in Ruislip this Friday. See http://www.tropicatruislip.co.uk

Seen him before? You will be back.

Never seen him? Just come.

Never heard of him? No me neither…..

until that is, he was booked in to do a Sunday for us almost exactly a year ago. I watched, with an audience of 23, spellbound. Nobody was more surprised than me when I was asked if they could return, but they did and on a Wednesday  evening 100 people had heard what all the fuss was about and came to see him. He spent one hour signing CD’s after the gig.

The advice is simple. Just come, bring extra cash for merchandise and listen to one of the finest American singer songwriters about, together with his band AND Micky Kemp will open the evening for us, and one of his songs is worth the admission price alone!

See you Friday; you would be mad to miss it.
 Post Reply Post Reply