Forum Home Forum Home > General > The Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

American Homeland security

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2013 at 8:04am
how was korea ? - i have a trip to busan coming up ?
need a stella and i need one now !
Sponsored Links

peaks12 View Drop Down
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peaks12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2014 at 5:31pm
Homeland Security within America has grown crazy. I have two sides of my opinion to all of this. The reality is that the modern world of terrorism has significantly changed the face of travel forever. I understand why they have measures in place to help with security as they do. However, there is also the fact that America has lost its way. Homeland Security isn't much different than the SS was for Germany during WWII. The only thing America needs is a leader with a funny mustache. I like to call it the United Soviet States Of AmeriKa. I am certain to have someone probing my brain and tapping my electronics after this.
Rich Kid View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2014 at 8:37pm
I travel to the US around 3-4 times a year and whilst there also take internal flights and I must say I've always found security checks ok - yes there are occasionally queues but hey that's what you get with air travel nowadays. Flying down from Denver to Tampa in January I flew United and was pleased that my boarding pass was printed with a TSA pre-check which meant a much easier passage through security. I asked the guy why I didn't get this flying over on BA from Term 5, he said that BA hadn't joined the scheme. Pity, it makes life easier.
big baggles View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2014 at 3:50pm
flying into boston recently the checks were thorough
 but we as passengers were processed quickly, i had no issue at all , much better than atlanta and dallas,  and a million times better than orlando !
need a stella and i need one now !
Dave-R View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave-R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2014 at 3:58pm
You should try flying to the USA with a Muslim friend like I did. We were treated like Jack the ripper. All we were doing was going to see a boxing match.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345