Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HUSH!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malc London Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HUSH!!!!!!
    Posted: 17 June 2010 at 8:25pm

Well, this place opened without much of a fanfare! Perhaps it's why it's called HUSH.

A designer clothes shop for women, open till 6.00pm and 9.00pm on Thursdays.

Best of luck to them with this new venture and welcome addition to the village. Smile

Sponsored Links

MarkD View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarkD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2010 at 8:56pm
I walked past today and didn't notice it until I was almost past - it was packed though, relatively - at least 5 ladies browsing the rails - bodes well!
Anita View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2010 at 9:27pm
Evie is a lovely girl and I hope she does really well.
muttley View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muttley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2010 at 5:19am
Hope all goes well for them
Doh !!
Henry View Drop Down
Chalfont Oracle
Chalfont Oracle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Henry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2010 at 11:29am
Good luck with the new shop
Keep the green belt green
Exp. Interiors View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Exp. Interiors Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2010 at 8:37pm
She's got her head screwed on!  Very friendly with it too.  I was lucky enough to meet her partner Chris too and he was a thoroughly nice chap.  Different fashion to what is already in the Village so a little more variety for differnt tastes.

Also note:  both Evie and Marianne at Bucks Leather are now open late on a Thursday night . . . something that maybe a few more shops might like to consider?  I for one am considering the benefit if enough shops club together and try and make it work!
Expression Interiors Ltd -
Kitchen Design and Installation
For free quotation please call: 01753 884041
Email: nathan@expressioninteriors.co.uk
Lollipop View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lollipop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2010 at 10:03am
My neck's going to develop a permanent crick from ogling the window contents whenever I go past - they've some really gorgeous looking stuff in there. 

I presume they're no relation to the Hush clothes brand...

... for the peace of my years in the long green grass ...
 Post Reply Post Reply