Forum Home Forum Home > General > The Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need single desk in shared office in CSP

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryanpcarroll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need single desk in shared office in CSP
    Posted: 29 March 2010 at 2:22pm
Hi, I'm looking for a single desk that I can use in a shared office in the village.  All the commercial estate agents seem to only list large self-contained office units to let.  Anyone know of any shared space that is available or have any suggestions where I could look/advertise to try and find some?

Thanks,
Ryan
Sponsored Links

DanW View Drop Down
Chalfont Admin
Chalfont Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2010 at 3:36pm
DML in the village might. Think Neil had a single desk there.
I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems scary and weird.
ryanpcarroll View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryanpcarroll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2010 at 4:18pm
Thanks. I got in touch with them and they do have a desk.  Really appreciate your help.

Regards,
Ryan
Neil View Drop Down
Chalfont Admin
Chalfont Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2010 at 6:12pm
Yeah, I had a desk there for a year on the ground floor - definitely did the job until the little one started going to nursery.
muttley View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muttley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 11:10am
If not I have small office units to let :)
Doh !!
 Post Reply Post Reply