Forum Home Forum Home > General > The Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

10:10

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barn Owl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 10:10
    Posted: 10 September 2009 at 6:33pm
Anyone want to sign up to 10:10??

Have a look here - http://www.1010uk.org/#
Sponsored Links

Pants 2 Tight View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pants 2 Tight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2009 at 11:28am
I'm signing up. I think it's a good idea and needs people to act now in order to have a planet worth living in for future generations.

However, let's be honest, it ain't gonna make a blind bit of difference. Just because a few well intentioned people and companies in the UK reduce their emissions by 10%, do you really think that China will be wracked with guilt enough to follow suit? Not a chance.

The world is going to end in a very nasty way. One global catastrophe and the capitalist system will fail and we will fall into chaos. Humanity will be clinging to life by eating dogs and grass.

Is that what you want for your children? Well that's what's going to happen.

We're all doomed.

Have a nice day.
pierre View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pierre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2009 at 1:40pm
Pass the ketchup!   
Perveyor of crap knob jokes since 2007.
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pants 2 Tight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2009 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by MYSELF MYSELF wrote:

However, let's be honest, it ain't gonna make a blind bit of difference. Just because a few well intentioned people and companies in the UK reduce their emissions by 10%
Oops...I never meant to put 'well intentioned people and companies' I meant to put 'well intention people and cynical, band-wagon jumping, image conscious, public-face-saving, money grabbing companies. My mistake.
pierre View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pierre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2009 at 5:15pm
Glad you cleared that up then.... Where's the ketchup? My dog is cooked to a turn and the grass is almost boiled dry! Got any salad?
pierre View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pierre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2009 at 6:51pm
My hot dog has gone cold now... got any children?

Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pants 2 Tight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2009 at 8:39pm
Oh won't somebody please think of the children?

I like children but I can only eat....etc.
 Post Reply Post Reply