FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hello from a newbie

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
familymad View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote familymad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2009 at 1:31pm
Hi Emma,

I'm sure you did see us, we had a little blond haired kid in tow with us at the time. We got a really good feeling about the school and would be 100% happy sending our kids there. Glad to hear you're happy with it too, I did chat with one mum who was setting up for that lunch and she seemed chuffed with the school too.

I'm sure we'll cross paths again sometime soon, thanks for the reply.

Simon
Sponsored Links

Emma View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2009 at 12:53pm

Hello

My daughter (5yrs) goes to Robertswood and I think I may have seen you on Wednesday. I was in the small hall dividing up grapes for Frankies Special (hot dog Dinner.) I really love the school and so does my daughter. Will probably meet up with you one day.

familymad View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote familymad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2009 at 10:22pm
Great news and thanks for the reply. Visited the school on wed and it's got a great feel. We would be happy for our kids to go there!
Martyc View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2009 at 4:48pm
HI there,
As no one else has posted, thought i would.
Robertswood in my opinion is a very very good school. My son goes there (he's 5) and many of my friends children go there. Great school, lots of activities, well run and lots of parent interaction.
I have no idea why ofsted are giving it a hard time!
Anyway.... hello!
familymad View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote familymad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2009 at 7:10pm

Hi there,

Myself and family are hoping to exchange on a house in CSP in the next 4 weeks. We have family in Chorleywood and are moving up from the sticks (surrey) due to job relocation. We're all really looking forward to it and the kids 2,4,5yrs have done a deal to get some chickens to have in the garden when we arrive!

I know its my first post but just one question. The schools look fab but ofsted does give one called Roberstwood a little bit of a hard time. Has anyone got kids there or know anything about this school to say otherwise??

Regards Smile

Edited by familymad - 13 May 2009 at 7:13pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12