Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > Memory Lane
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bulstrode Park and Chalfont Park

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LXMF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bulstrode Park and Chalfont Park
    Posted: 18 July 2008 at 8:56am

Hey

I was hoping someone might know where to point me in the right direction to read about the history of Bulstrode and Chalfont Park.

It would be much appreciated

Thank you :)

Sponsored Links

Elaine Q View Drop Down
Village Voice
Village Voice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elaine Q Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2008 at 9:31am
Just put Bulstrode and Chalfont Park into the website search and a lot comes up.
LXMF View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LXMF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2008 at 1:19pm
LXMF View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LXMF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2008 at 1:28pm
Sorry did you mean the forum search or is there a search on the actual website I have missed?  The forum search doesn't really bring up much

Thank you for your help
Malc London View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malc London Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2008 at 1:42pm
CASE View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CASE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2008 at 2:28pm
bulstrode manor is now WEC.
i love the place.it's very intresting.
Wolfie View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wolfie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2008 at 5:31pm
I went round Bulstrode Manor last year, they had an open day, and it's a fabulous building, somewhat faded now, but must have been a terrific place and the views.............

Power to the people

LXMF View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LXMF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2008 at 8:41am
 Post Reply Post Reply