Forum Home Forum Home > General > The Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PARKING IN CSP

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PARKING IN CSP
    Posted: 27 May 2008 at 11:57am

Does anyone know who Peter Mancini is and   what knowledge of parking systems he has. Please see Elaine Quigleys post where he has made " salient points".

Sponsored Links

Martyc View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2008 at 12:03pm
I know who he is,  but your reference to the post by Elaine, doesnt really help in locating the thread. What post?????????
Anita View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2008 at 12:06pm
The one on Car Parking
Martyc View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2008 at 12:09pm
wow, thanks for the incitful help there.....
For those that are interested, the link is in  the "village voice" (that after 10 mins searching I eventually found).
Its on top of the homepage to the forum...........
DanW View Drop Down
Chalfont Admin
Chalfont Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2008 at 12:39pm
Peter Mancini lives in St Peters Court and was formerly a solicitor of some kind, to do with insurance and re-insurance or somesuch.
I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems scary and weird.
Anita View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2008 at 1:13pm
You are most welcome MartyExclamation
Malc London View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malc London Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2008 at 1:25pm
I don't see the logic in charging for Market Place but leaving the Precinct free? Wouldn't that lead to more demand for the precinct and more queues as people wait for their favourite space to become free (usually ignoring other free spaces)?

I often stop off in Market Place to pick up an item or two, I don't think I'd bother if I had to pay or at least make do with the "free to park" residential roads nearby.

Edited by Malc London - 27 May 2008 at 1:26pm
CASE View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CASE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2008 at 1:58pm
the village cars have way out grown the amount of parking in the precinct,it's just not big enough now,fell sorry for blue badge holders who 1..have to wait to get in and 2...find the disabled spots are filled with builders vans.
Malc London View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malc London Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2008 at 2:12pm
It might be best to use the bays outside of Nat West as disabled bays.

CASE View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CASE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2008 at 2:16pm
yep,that would be a good idea.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>