Forum Home Forum Home > General > The Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

19 Food Outlets in CSP?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malc London Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 19 Food Outlets in CSP?
    Posted: 30 April 2007 at 1:59pm
A letter from Chalfont St Peter Parish Council, in response to an application by Dona Marionos for change of premises, claims that there are "at least 19 other outlets already providing take-away food and or restaurant/cafe facilities in the village".

Can anyone name them all?

Sponsored Links

DanW View Drop Down
Chalfont Admin
Chalfont Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2007 at 2:04pm
1. Tripti
2. Tabla
3. Spice
4. Golden River
5. Chung Ying
6. Flames
7. Top Crust
8. Dominos
9. Halls
10. Strattons
11. Mr Crustys
12. The White Hart
13. The Greyhound
14. The Waggon & Horses
15. The Village Hall
16. The Three Pigeons
17. Budgens
18. Handy Stores
19. McColls/Forbuoys
20. Sunrise Fish & Chips

Edited by DanW - 30 April 2007 at 2:04pm
I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems scary and weird.
baldsam View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baldsam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2007 at 2:06pm
Dan you seriously need to get out of the village more!
My avatar is discribed as "doggy"...its not quite what i had in mind..
DanW View Drop Down
Chalfont Admin
Chalfont Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2007 at 2:12pm
LOL

Oh, and

21. St Peters News
22. The Myrtle Tree
I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems scary and weird.
Malc London View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malc London Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2007 at 2:13pm
Handy stores?
big baggles View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2007 at 2:16pm
leisure centre ?
need a stella and i need one now !
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malc London Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2007 at 2:16pm

I suppose she has a point then. No need for any more restaurants in the village if we have all those places to eat.

Makes you wonder why I have to go out of the village when I want an evening meal out.  

DanW View Drop Down
Chalfont Admin
Chalfont Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2007 at 2:17pm
Top of Gold Hill common. Sells sandwiches, snacks and crisps as well as othe staples - a bit like McColls.
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malc London Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2007 at 2:19pm
Congratulations though Dan. I only had 16 and I was counting the Dumb Bell. I didn't include newsagents though.

DanW View Drop Down
Chalfont Admin
Chalfont Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2007 at 2:33pm
Well, they do sell food to be taken away, so I think they probably should count! Even if they don't, I think I can still get more than 19 if I inclde the Dumb Bell as well!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>