Forum Home Forum Home > General > New Members
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hello

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2007 at 12:53pm
Thanks for the welcomes Big%20smile

Im going to take a jaunt around the pubs at the weekend at some point just to see what they are like so you might see me about.
Sponsored Links

Dave-R View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave-R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2007 at 4:48pm
But how will we know its you?!
Jenny View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2007 at 4:55pm
May be you could wear a badge?

Where are you moving to?
No one really cares if you are miserable so you might was well be happy. (Cynthia Nelms)
phisch21 View Drop Down
Chalfont Oracle
Chalfont Oracle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phisch21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2007 at 5:02pm
you could wear shades
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2007 at 8:14am
LOL...LOL

Liverpool v Arsenal today in the WH  would be a good chance to meet a few forumites!
Shade View Drop Down
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2007 at 11:14am
Sorry i missed getting out this weekend so didnt make it to the pubs which kinda sucked but no worries ill try and get there this weekend

I used to go to the pubs in Chalfont way back in about 1991 and used to go to the George when the Kebab van used to be parked outside and everyone used to rock it back and forth to try and turn it over.
KATE View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KATE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2007 at 7:59pm
er they actually did that once, set a light to it and beat them all up! Where you one of them??
i am happy!! Pierre is just intoxicated
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12