Forum Home Forum Home > General > The Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"Miles Away"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baldsam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "Miles Away"
    Posted: 25 January 2007 at 8:06pm
It always annoys me when you talking to someone and they arn't pay attention and they say "sorry i was miles away"...I've always wondered what people think about when there "miles away"...So I thought it would be pretty cool if people post those random thoughts that go through our heads each day when we are "miles away"..

I was looking blankly into space earlier and was thinking about if different spieces of monkey can understand what eachother are saying...

My avatar is discribed as "doggy"...its not quite what i had in mind..
Sponsored Links

Dave-R View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave-R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2007 at 8:32pm
Yeh i have weird thoughts when drifting sometimes, I was daydreaming that i had a back pack i could hide under my coat which had rockets in it and i propelled myself high up in the sky and landed on the wings of a jumbo as it was at 30,000 feet and started dancing while people were pointing at me from inside the plane and screaming.
Anne View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2007 at 10:12pm
i wandering if id get caught doing nowt today at work...
Voice of An angel
Cracker Man View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cracker Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2007 at 1:00am
First of all. I wish I was bloody miles away and second of all, if you really hate it when people say 'Oh sorry I was miles away.' Why don't you just tell it to my Pet Hates post?
I'm happy, hope you're happy too
 Post Reply Post Reply