Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > Memory Lane
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Middle School - Adstock Fete approx. 1985

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Chalfont Admin
Chalfont Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2006 at 7:24pm
I think my parents have some photos from 80-85 when me and my sister were there - i'll check next time I visit - recognise one of the people in the top photo...
Sponsored Links

emma1977 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emma1977 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2007 at 6:48pm
i am sure that the red head girl in the third phtograph is me it looks like me from the back and i dont remember anyone else with bright red hair like mine lol
emma
emma1977 View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emma1977 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2009 at 7:48pm
i have added a pic on my facebook of me with the leotard on with the music note on it, im afraid some faces have been scratched of lol i have no idea why it was only a couple of years ago i got this pic back from my nan lol .. check it out on my facebook  www.facebook.com/mrsbertee 
emma
Malc London View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malc London Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2009 at 12:05pm
Shame, but you wouldn't be allowed to take photos like that these days....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12