FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedA way to deal with yobs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Direct Link To This Post Topic: A way to deal with yobs
    Posted: 18 August 2005 at 3:32pm

Its a shame the police are never so keen to catch the wheel spinners and the like.

Police are appealing for witnesses following an assault in Bourne End.

Some time between 10.40pm and 11.11pm on Sunday (14/08) four cars were in Dukes Meadow Industrial Park, Millboard Road, Bourne End, where it is believed they were wheel spinning. After about 20 minutes they left the industrial area and drove to Millboard Road where they parked.

A man then approached one of the vehicles, a white Nissan 100 NX and swore at the driver, telling him to “get out of here”.

The man then tapped the driver on the mouth with part of an axe he was carrying, and threatened that he would cut the driver’s head off. He then walked over to one of the other vehicles, a gold Citroen Saxo and smashed the passenger side window with the axe.

The Citroen was driven away from the scene and the third car involved, a silver Peugeot 106 also left.

The man then approached the final car, a blue Vauxhall Corsa which reversed back and collided with a parked Ford Fiesta.

The man who was carrying the axe is white and aged between 27 and 45 He is slim and about 6ft with short dark hair and was wearing blue jeans and a grey long sleeved sweatshirt with red stripes round the arms and stomach area.

No one was injured during the incident.

Investigating officer, PC Richard Hobson said: “I believe the offender is a local who is annoyed with people wheel spinning close to his home. I need to identify this man so that he can be spoken to and we can look to resolve the issue. So if anyone recognises the description, or may have seen or heard the events of that night, please contact me as you could help with this investigation.”

Sponsored Links

DanW View Drop Down
Chalfont Admin
Chalfont Admin

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2005 at 4:02pm

Did the police do anything to the 'wheel spinners', who I assume reported this?

No?

Thought not.

I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems scary and weird.
Malc London View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2005 at 4:59pm

Nope, never seen him.

Wonder if we can hire him though?

big baggles View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2005 at 5:03pm

as soon as i have sorted bourne end out i will sort csp out.... i moved from bourne end to get away from these muppets.....

i love it they described me as slim !!!!!!

need a stella and i need one now !
Dave-R View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2005 at 5:08pm

The fact is bleeding heart liberals may not like it but thats the way to deal with yobbos.

I read a great story the other day about a man in New York who mugged and assaulted a woman.......this woman turned out to be mafia Godfather John Gotti's mother in law!

Ill leave it to your imaginations what happened when the mafia tracked this guy down!

big baggles View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2005 at 10:33pm
revenge is sweet !
need a stella and i need one now !
 Post Reply Post Reply