Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ethorpe

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ding Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ethorpe
    Posted: 24 January 2020 at 2:28pm
Dear all,
I went to the Ethorpe yesterday and spoke to two of the staff.
It seems the CEO of Green King, (the owners of it) had a meeting at the Ethorpe last week.
They were told that the Ethorpe is NOT closing and is in fact being refurbished soon. It will the 3rd of three to be updated. And the refurbishment will take place April /May of this year.
Lets hope that is correct, as it seems to be that we are losing our bars etc. at an alarming rate.
I find the staff etc. very friendly.
regards
Sponsored Links

Rich Kid View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2020 at 3:21pm
My local Greene King has just been refurbished, but it's a pity that the menu hasn't been changed and the service improved. Out of all the chains in my experience Greene King is one of the worst.
Sunray View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2020 at 5:53pm
Couldn't agree more Greene King are generally a place to avoid for both food and beer.
Sunray
 Post Reply Post Reply