Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > Out & About
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

El Boncena

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author
Chalfont Admin
Chalfont Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 8:20pm
According to Nelson Masanti: http://vimeo.com/9774888

And his LinkedIn profile: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/nelsonmasanti

Edited by DanW - 10 May 2010 at 8:23pm
I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems scary and weird.
Sponsored Links

phisch21 View Drop Down
Chalfont Oracle
Chalfont Oracle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phisch21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2010 at 7:32am
Had a great meal at El Boncena on Saturday night. Will definitely go back again. Food was great. Only critisicm was the waiter being a little pushy at first about ordering wine. Good value for money
geezer View Drop Down
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geezer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2010 at 7:01pm
Anyone know whats happened to the restaurant? Its not opened for the past week or so.
big baggles View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2010 at 9:20pm
rumour has it - the business went belly up.

also heard something about it moving to larger premises elsewhere, but i dont believe that, sadly i think it just went to the wall.........
need a stella and i need one now !
J.R. View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J.R. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2010 at 9:01am
that was quick - I didn't get a chance to try it out......
JR was ere
tesla View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tesla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2010 at 4:09pm
oh dear......(with a smug expression) maybe it was the prices ? the strange office like ceiling ? or maybe it just was'nt an indian !
bouncebackability......
phisch21 View Drop Down
Chalfont Oracle
Chalfont Oracle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phisch21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2010 at 5:22pm
I guess being so close to London eating out in Chalfont isn't such a big deal. The Indian restaurants survive because of their takeaways
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789