Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > Memory Lane
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CSP Families from yesteryear

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CSP Families from yesteryear
    Posted: 25 November 2014 at 7:18pm
Whatever happened to the families of Swallows and Mogers who used to live in Lovel Road? 
Sponsored Links

hissing sid View Drop Down
Chalfont Oldie
Chalfont Oldie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hissing sid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2014 at 2:51am
Swallows migrated to warmer climates
Hissing Sid

It's a free country, adopt whatever PC stance you want. Just don't tell me which stance I should take just because it clashes with your opinion.

Rich Kid View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2014 at 6:57pm
Don't they come back every year to visit the same house?
Chalfont Oldie
Chalfont Oldie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hissing sid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2014 at 8:06pm
Not when there taken over by squatters
Hissing Sid

It's a free country, adopt whatever PC stance you want. Just don't tell me which stance I should take just because it clashes with your opinion.

Garry View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Garry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2014 at 4:50pm
Ray Swallow lives down the road in Chalfont St Giles, I do not know the whereabouts of his older brother and younger sister. Reg Moger still lives in Chalfont St Peter, Dave Mojger lives in Berkhampstead and I think Doreen Moger lives in Oxfordshire somewhere.
Rich Kid View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2015 at 3:29pm
Do any older members on here remember Peter St Ledger? Or the Allnutts, Andrew, Christopher, (they had a sister whose name I can't remember) - their dad was a tall man who wore black-rimmed glasses and worked in the Co-op on the corner of Market Place/The Vale.
Chalfont Oldie
Chalfont Oldie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hissing sid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2015 at 4:56pm
Used to live in Orchard Grove, maybe?
Hissing Sid

dot poleykett View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dot poleykett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2015 at 7:12pm
I'm sure it was a st, Leger that lived in Leach Croft and taught me to rollerskating. I think he was the first person I ever knew that went to university.
Rich Kid View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2015 at 7:48pm
Originally posted by hissing sid hissing sid wrote:

Used to live in Orchard Grove, maybe?
I believe you're right. I've realised that one of the brothers was called Patrick not Christopher as I originally said, he used to run an insurance brokers office from one of the little cabins on the way down to GX rail station - who remembers them? They provided inexpensive accommodation to small businesses, one of which was a tailor who I used to alter some clothes.

Rich Kid View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2015 at 7:52pm
Originally posted by dot poleykett dot poleykett wrote:

I'm sure it was a st, Leger that lived in Leach Croft and taught me to rollerskating. I think he was the first person I ever knew that went to university.
For some reason it's in my head that Peter St Ledger lived along Chesham Lane, Chalfont Common, (turn left at the junction of Monument Lane/Chesham Lane). 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>