Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Chalfont St Peter Twitter mystery

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2018 at 7:45am
Originally posted by EmmaO EmmaO wrote:

Art, there are 2 twitter accounts, one for AFC @csp_afc and @stpetervillage or do you means the latter is also driven by the football club? I'm useless on these things! But I have noticed that it says 'supported by theginguide' on the page and looking at The Gin Guide it is a publication that is based in Beaconsfield....

Agh! I only spotted the afc one! 

Art
*** If you're not part of the solution, you may be part of the problem!
Sponsored Links

GXCSP View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GXCSP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2018 at 8:36am
why does it annoy you ? Are you annoyed that Tom Cruise doesn't personally manage his account either ?
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2018 at 12:37pm

Are you making an assumption there GXCSP?  Do we know if Tom Cruise does or does not manage his twitter account?

Edited by MV Owner - 26 April 2018 at 12:39pm
dickybird View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dickybird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2018 at 9:59am
GXCP, I couldn't care less whether Tom Cruise managed his own twitter account - nor Bruce Willis, James Bond or Chuck Norris!
Chalfont St Peter is a little closer to home, and so it seems fair to me that Chalfont St Peter residents can know who runs the Chalfont St Peter account - especially when it appears that the same person/persons runs the Chalfont St Giles account and the GX account.  Is that not even a little suspicious?!?

I have messaged them privately to ask who the admin is and the reply? 
'We prefer not to reveal our identity'...  Confused

Why hide if there is nothing to hide?
GXCSP View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GXCSP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2018 at 3:09pm
why do you care ?

If they are being offensive report them to Twitter. Otherwise forget about it. Or set one up yourself ? That way you could challenge each other for the amount of followers and "likes" you get. Go for it! You'll be hip and groovey in no time.

Chuck Norris !!!?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12