Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Campers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213
Author
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brewski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2017 at 8:46am
Same lot, seem to be doing a tour of the area.😡
Too many laws...
Too few examples...
Sponsored Links

watsy View Drop Down
Chalfont Admin
Chalfont Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2017 at 12:14pm
I've noticed the site at Wapseys Wood has been significantly enlarged over the summer holidays.  Are they hanging around the area until they can have a space in there?

Also noticed the Roberts Lane site being enlarged the other Sunday, I thought from memory that site only had a 10 year planning permission which must be coming to an end soon?
GXCSP View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GXCSP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2017 at 8:06am
Can't believe the same lot are now in Denham station car park. Along with their weights bench !
big baggles View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2017 at 11:17am
i understand the denham lot are looking for a residential site, they have to show they have been in the area for a pre set length of time before the council will consider allowing them buying land upon which they can park caravans 'as a home location' 

this is my understanding of the situation anyway, 
need a stella and i need one now !
Rod View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2017 at 7:54pm
Might get down there and ask how many sets they have left on the weights bench...before squeezing out a few reps.
Rod View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2017 at 7:08am
I was in Denham station car park yesterday and was horrified to see what was going on...some guy was bench pressing a weight clearly too heavy for him...his back was arching and legs flailing everywhere...when I mentioned his poor for he just told me to "go heavy or go home"...from what they said after I believe it is a big legs sesh today.
Dave-R View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave-R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2017 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by Rod Rod wrote:

I was in Denham station car park yesterday and was horrified to see what was going on...some guy was bench pressing a weight clearly too heavy for him...his back was arching and legs flailing everywhere...when I mentioned his poor for he just told me to "go heavy or go home"...from what they said after I believe it is a big legs sesh today.

I thought Mondays were international chest day?! Deadlifts for myself today. You sound like you know what your doing you should come down Genesis gym. World class bodybuilders, strongmen, boxers, mma fighters etc. Best place for REAL training!
Rod View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2017 at 5:27pm
Get the heavy legs done on a Monday Dave...or like yourself hard core compound exercise like deadlift...leave the sculpting of the arms to a Friday to add that finishing touch to a tight t shirt at the weekend. Sounds like I might be out of my depth at Genesis...think I'll take my chances down at the Denham station car park where I'm sure i will have the opportunity to combine weights with a bit of bare knuckle...
GXCSP View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GXCSP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2017 at 6:48pm
And ... they're gone !
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213