Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Aprilla bike

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GXCSP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aprilla bike
    Posted: 21 August 2018 at 8:18am
I'm sure I've seen someone complaining about an Aprilla bike being driven noisily . Well I saw him today (skinny young kid), his reg was RA18 RLX (possibly HLX)
Sponsored Links

admarlow View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2018 at 11:13am
If its the kid with the florescent all in one I've seen him doing timed laps of the bypass  
Chuckles View Drop Down
Newcomer
Newcomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chuckles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2018 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by GXCSP GXCSP wrote:

I'm sure I've seen someone complaining about an Aprilla bike being driven noisily . Well I saw him today (skinny young kid), his reg was RA18 RLX (possibly HLX)
It's RA18 HLX - an Aprilia SR50...
Rod View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2018 at 8:43pm
I am aware that you are trying to inform people of this biker that some people feel has been a nuisance in their eyes and ears ( not mine I
I hasten to add).

However I must comment on the use of the word "skinny" as some people may find that offensive and not relevant to the bike noise. We do not know the reasons for this person being under weight and to mention it may cause offense.

I am sure that you didn't mean anything by the comment and assume it will be taken in the normal way but I emplore you to be careful.
Gazzzzat View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gazzzzat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2018 at 8:55pm
The word skinny is offensive now 

Jeepers Creepers what have we become

Is Jeepers Creepers offensive by the way?

Rod View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2018 at 9:04pm
It's not to me...but just saying.
FayR View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FayR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2018 at 9:32pm
Originally posted by Rod Rod wrote:

It's not to me...but just saying.

Haha yes wise words... do be careful people.....because you may just see some of the nastiest and most outrageous posts you ever did see! 🤣😂🤦🏻‍♀️ 

Laughable comment...again! 

MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2018 at 9:36pm
GXCSP - How do you know the person is a He?  Have you seen the person with their helmet off?

What I would say is Aprillia make some awesome bikes, certainly the RSV Mille but not as fast as my MV Agusta F4 Monoposto which is just a mindblowing bike and certainly easy to get your knee down on if required

Edited by MV Owner - 21 August 2018 at 9:49pm
MV Owner View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MV Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2018 at 10:16pm
Actually, if I am out and about on the big MV (which is very quiet) I may actually see if I can engage with the rider and see if I can have a bit of a ride down the A413.  Of course my bike will do 78mph in first gear which will probably blow the rider off the Aprillia so I'll have to be careful.
GXCSP View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GXCSP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2018 at 11:22pm
Yes, it was a skinny bloke.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>