Forum Home Forum Home > General > The Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A very quick hello!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moggies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A very quick hello!
    Posted: 12 September 2006 at 10:57am

Hi Guys!

I'm logged onto a computer at Wem library.....a huge cockup over broadband has left me completely offline at home until the end of September!

Anyway, saw Barnowl on Sunday, which was lovely.

Move went as smoothly as moves go, am surrounded by clutter and boxes (no change there) and have not made any friends as yet but school and nursery sorted for Master and Miss Moggies.

Can't get a handyman for love nor money (and I've offered both) so if anyone fancies a weekend in Shropshire with free board and lodging, in return for a couple of odd jobs, please let me know (Barnowl can get hold of me...)

Hope you're all OK, will be back soon...

Still don't know what I want to do when I grow up...
Sponsored Links

pierre View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pierre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2006 at 9:36pm

I'll sort your plumbing out for love or money!!! or a bit of both, and Jake said he'd plaster your back passage if you are desperate! Dan has offered to sort your box out... dunno what he means there but he knows toolbag ted from Birkenhead. allegedly..... hmmm! 

Perveyor of crap knob jokes since 2007.
Steve View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2006 at 12:52am

I'll have a rummage around in her basement as Kate Winslet said once

Always remember that you're unique. Just like everyone else.
tobic View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tobic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2006 at 12:17pm
great to hear from you, Moggies, glad to hear the move went well.

Condoms should be used on every conceivable occasion.
moggies View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moggies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2006 at 3:36pm
 Nice to ehar from you all...am still not live and have still not had a single handyman job carried out up here. Obviously, the men up here aren't as good with their hands as those in CSP...
Still don't know what I want to do when I grow up...
 Post Reply Post Reply