Forum Home Forum Home > General > The Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A Lost Village

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Author
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moggies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2007 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by Jenny Jenny wrote:

I think Moggies is being sarcastic. I think she is referring to the replies she got to her request for help (to feed animals while she is away).

Moggies is certainly being sarcastic. But she is actually referring to other comments made by people, not about the house sitting, but about how I dare to try and sell my playpen on the forum, rather than give it to a chairty shop.

Seems there's one rule for one and a different rule for others.
Still don't know what I want to do when I grow up...
Sponsored Links

Malc London View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malc London Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2007 at 2:07pm
I see nothing wrong in selling the playpen. If it costs around £70 new then it must be worth someone paying something for it.

moggies View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moggies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2007 at 2:11pm
Well it seems others don't agree with you there Malc.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2007 at 2:15pm

I dont see any need for bitchyness on a community forum, those who do should be named and shamed

moggies View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moggies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2007 at 2:16pm
I SO agree. Backstabbing bitchiness is so cowardly
Jenny View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2007 at 2:30pm
Anyway, back to the Book. I bet Dan has already had a look and probably bid on it. He is very interested in all things to do with CSP. We have a photoframe with 3 pictures of the Church from 3 different eras.
No one really cares if you are miserable so you might was well be happy. (Cynthia Nelms)
moggies View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moggies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2007 at 2:36pm
If you ever wanted to move away, Jenny, would you be able to?LOL
Jenny View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2007 at 2:44pm
Nope. Dan will only live in CSP (or possibly Cyprus!) 
No one really cares if you are miserable so you might was well be happy. (Cynthia Nelms)
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2007 at 2:45pm
Cyprus? Whats with cyprus?
moggies View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moggies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2007 at 2:48pm

Sun, sea and sand? Scantily clad bathing beauties? Great food? Ancient history?

I can't understand the attraction!

Anyway, back to the book. Any bids on it yet? We MUST concentrate on Audrey Wheelband!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>