Forum Home Forum Home > General > The Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A Lost Village

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
Author
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malc London Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A Lost Village
    Posted: 20 April 2007 at 1:37pm
Sponsored Links

moggies View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moggies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2007 at 1:42pm
I am surprised to se that on ebay. Would be much better for the owner to simply give it to a charity shop in the village, surely???Exclamation Even if they don't live in the village!
Still don't know what I want to do when I grow up...
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2007 at 1:43pm
People will sell anything on E-bay these days.

You know those dominos pizza vouchers that come through the door ? - i sold them on E-bay for £3.64!!!!!!!!!!!!!
moggies View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moggies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2007 at 1:46pm
OMG! That's criminal! How can you live with yourself knowing you have deprived people of money for goods they want???Wink
Malc London View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malc London Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2007 at 1:49pm
I expect the book to go for £10+

moggies View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moggies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2007 at 1:50pm
Probably - I hope the seller gives the money to charity rather than spend it on themselves.
Malc London View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malc London Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2007 at 1:51pm
Why?
Jenny View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2007 at 1:55pm
I think Moggies is being sarcastic. I think she is referring to the replies she got to her request for help (to feed animals while she is away).
No one really cares if you are miserable so you might was well be happy. (Cynthia Nelms)
moggies View Drop Down
Chalfont Star
Chalfont Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moggies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2007 at 1:56pm
Well it seems so selfish for people to try to sell their own goods, rather than simply give them away.

Don't you think?? I know others do.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2007 at 2:00pm
TBH - im out for what money i can make. If people will buy things then im happy to sell them.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>