Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

02 network coverage

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 02 network coverage
    Posted: 13 March 2010 at 11:49am
anyone  else noticed the drop in network coverage for 02 in the CSP area?

i know there was a 02 system network failure earlier this week,- they told me that !  but ever since the reception is crap...?

anyone else noticed this ?
need a stella and i need one now !
Sponsored Links

Grovesy View Drop Down
NAG Moderator
NAG Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grovesy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2010 at 12:06pm
BB - sorry didn't see your post until after I just posted mine...apparently still a faulty they are working on...mine has maringally improved, but still very intermittent.
"Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
MARGARET MEAD
meerkat View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meerkat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2010 at 3:49pm
yeah I think it is worse...
meerkat
oldchris View Drop Down
Chalfont Oracle
Chalfont Oracle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldchris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2010 at 4:13pm
t-mobile isn't much better,very in and out.
Mike Wilder View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Wilder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2010 at 5:29pm
I've been in contact with O2 and the problem should be resolved by 6th April!!!!!!
They have problems getting access to their cables as they need BT to access them.
Once they are working again I have been told to contact them about compensation.

PCSO Brennan View Drop Down
TVP
TVP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PCSO Brennan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2010 at 5:49pm
WORK RESPONSE
Thats terrible! our force radios are on O2. The signal in the chalfonts is appauling enough without more disrupted lines.
Chalfont Common & Central | Goldhill & Austenwood
Chiltern South NHPT
Non Emergency Number: 08458 505 505

Mike Wilder View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Wilder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2010 at 6:08pm
I know, Our card terminal is on O2 as it was always the best signal.
big baggles View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2010 at 5:15pm
i was informed by o2 the problem was due to 2 of the 3 relay stations being at low power ? so signal and the transmissions are weak until full power can be restored...- the seer green and horn hill transmitters being the current strongest relay stations to the SL9  postcode area  at present...

the guy at o2 never mentioned compensation !!!! not that i am too bothered about that...i dont pay the bill.....- but not being able to get a signal and being on call is not good !!!
need a stella and i need one now !
kermie55 View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kermie55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2010 at 9:06pm
O2 phoned me to say they were working on the problem 30th March, I have not noticed any improvments!!
Walrus View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walrus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2010 at 1:23pm
Works perfectly in CSG.......full 3G connection :)
Is back in the game! :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>