Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

vote for CSP infant school

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chilternman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2017 at 9:04am
Apologies, I was of course referring to the middle school but that's because of the comment that it was part of the junior school. If my memory serves me right Lovel End was built only ever as an infant school and around 1960 as I was in the first batch of kids to go there and I was in my last infant year. The new head for this school was Miss Riley who lived on the corner of Gold Hill Common next door but one from me almost opposite Layters Green Lane. The middle school had until then been a busting at the seams school housing both, hence the use of rooms all over the village. Lovel End has always been close to my heart for that reason and my kids and grandkids have gone there. It'll certainly get my support.
Sponsored Links

GODDESS View Drop Down
Local
Local

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GODDESS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2017 at 2:08pm
i 've  just seen  it  but signed
who needs "friends" when divine JESUS Says 'n' SHOWS HE LOVES ME
Chilternman View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chilternman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2017 at 4:22pm
Apologies, I was of course referring to the middle school but that's because of the comment that it was part of the junior school. If my memory serves me right Lovel End was built only ever as an infant school and around 1960 as I was in the first batch of kids to go there and I was in my last infant year. The new head for this school was Miss Riley who lived on the corner of Gold Hill Common next door but one from me almost opposite Layters Green Lane. The middle school had until then been a busting at the seams school housing both, hence the use of rooms all over the village. Lovel End has always been close to my heart for that reason and my kids and grandkids have gone there. It'll certainly get my support.
big baggles View Drop Down
Chalfont Snapper
Chalfont Snapper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2017 at 8:14pm
sid, dont know what happened to the old catering facilities  to be honest, both my kids have been through this school, never any meals cooked on site in my memory, - i guess the space was used for other things....

someone one here will know ! 

Edited by big baggles - 20 November 2017 at 1:52pm
need a stella and i need one now !
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12