Forum Home Forum Home > Organisations > Sports & Leisure Clubs > Scouts and Guides
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Roof

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Butterfly View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butterfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Roof
    Posted: 13June2011 at 10:33am
It was good to see the guides from my old troop packing bags in Tescos, so they were 'earning' all the donations given.

I remember that 'new' guide hut being built so I am sure it definately needs renovation after all those years!!  

Please donate generously. Big%20smile
Sponsored Links

PeaBee View Drop Down
Villager
Villager

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PeaBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13June2011 at 8:03am
Now I just want to let you know that I have absolutely nothing to do with the Girl Guide or Brownies Movement whatsoever.

I do help out with the St Josephs Furniture Market and it was through them that I first heard about their appeal for a donation towards a new roof that is required at their Landsdown Road premises in CSP.
St Josephs has now donated 500 towards this fund but an awful lot more money is required.

On Saturday [after my failed attempt to hire a rickshaw- see other thread] I noticed a Collection point at Tescos. Whether it will be their again I do not know.

I  thought I would bring this appeal to the attention of all you good people on this forum should you wish to direct a few pennies or pounds in their direction.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic