Forum Home Forum Home > Chalfont St Peter > News and Gossip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Seamstress recommendation

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LR22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Seamstress recommendation
    Posted: 28 July 2014 at 1:31pm
Hi,

I was wondering whether anyone could recommend a local seamstress please - reasonably priced and able to make fairly simple adjustments (i.e. taking in) to a bridesmaid dress?

Any steers much appreciated!

Many thanks.
Sponsored Links

EmmaO View Drop Down
Chalfontonian
Chalfontonian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2014 at 2:20pm
I always get my alterations done at Genesis in the precinct. They use a third party but I have always found the work to be excellent quality and reasonably priced. Roy and his son really know their stuff and in the past they have done all the pining and then sent it all off and hey presto! Mens and womens.

Edited by EmmaO - 28 July 2014 at 2:20pm
The artist formerly known as Bobblehead :)
LR22 View Drop Down
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LR22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2014 at 11:00am
Thank you very much for the quick reply - I'll get in touch!
Junior36 View Drop Down
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior36 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2014 at 2:09pm
There is a lady in Hush Boutique who is very good, I would try in there....

LR22 View Drop Down
Sandbox
Sandbox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LR22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2014 at 1:05pm
Thank you for your recommendation. Unfortunately Genesis were not able to help on this occasion due to the material of my dress - so I have been in touch with Hush and I'm due to meet their seamstress this week. Thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply